TOLL FREE: 888-674-8585
Professional, Local Garage Door Repair in Issaquah
- 24/7 Emergency Repair (Weekends & Holidays too!)
- Servicing for ALL Garage Door Types
- Scheduled Maintenance Programs
- Garage Doors, Openers, and Remote Controls
- Preferred Customer Status & Priority Dispatching: All requests by your firm will receive special consideration and top priority assignment.
- Priority Service: We will perform service as required on a 24 hour emergency basis.
- Price Discount: All parts subject to a 10% discount.
- Regularly Scheduled Maintenance: A complete list of inspections and adjustments.
The Benefits of Membership in our Preventative Maintenance Program:
Family Owned, Serving King & Snohomish County Since 1987
Specialty Door Service has the latest information on new garage doors and accessories, and the training to repair garage doors both new and old. Want to keep your garage door running smoothly? We got you covered! Looking for new technology? We can show you the latest door styles and features. Also to save money and keep your garage door functioning over time consider getting on a regular maintenance schedule. Enrollment is always FREE and all benefits start right upon your authorization.
Specialty Door is locally owned and family operated, and proud to serve the Issaquah area for over twenty years. We are the experienced, affordable professionals. We have the stocked trucks and expert technicians that come out to your site quickly and fix your door on the spot. Residential or business garage doors, overhead or metal rollup styles, and even motorized gates---we will work with you to service your existing door. Contact us today and we will swiftly schedule your appointment to have our service professionals meet you on-site! We offer 24-hour emergency service, so that you don't have to sacrifice security. We will exceed your expectations with the highest quality, affordable service in Issaquah.
Broken torsion springs are a common problem with garage doors. Every 8-10 years your springs may break because they ware over time as they hold the tension of your garage door system. Although spring breakage is a common issue, you will always want to count on a professional to repair the springs and ensure that they are correctly calibrated. If spring replacements are not handled incorrectly you may experience other damage to your garage door system that can be costly and dangerous. Specialty Door Service's repair technicians will show you why we are known as the best in garage door repair for Lynnwood and the surrounding areas!